Senior React Native Developer
👉 Are you tired of maintaining old projects using outdated frameworks?
👉 Would you like to work with modern technologies and be the one deciding which ones to use?
👉 At Ragnarson, we mostly work with startups building apps from scratch.
👉 They often lack the technical expertise.
👉 They need a partner helping them to propose optimal solutions to their business problems.
👉 If it sounds like something relevant to you, check out our challenges and apply below.
Challenges to tackle:
- Complex and deliberate planning of feature implementation and its effect on the application/system
- Helping clients with scoping projects and picking the right solution and architecture
- Advising clients on different technological challenges affecting their business
- Suggesting changes within the team if needed
Communicating directly with clients on a daily basis
- Building and maintaining relationships with our clients
- Making sure that our clients get the value they need
We don’t expect you to have experience with all those aspects. It’s only important that you want to learn how to handle them.
What do we expect:
- Having broad interests
- A mature approach to life
Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- At least 3+ years of experience in mobile apps development (including min 1 year of React Native development)
- 2+ years of experience in web development in React or TypeScript will be an asset
- Ability to work with Apple Developer Center and Google Play Console
- Commercial experience in 3rd party services integration
- Experience with state/data management libraries (e.g. Redux)
- Very good knowledge of code signing on Android and iOS
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, especially CircleCI
- Experience with JS testing frameworks, E2E testing of mobile apps and application debugging
- Willingness to develop your mentoring skills
- Good command of written and spoken Polish (min B1)
What do you get by joining us?
Our focus on projects fighting climate change and socio-economic inequalities is what makes us stand out from the crowd. We count and rely on mature individuals with broad interests. They get access to all crucial information within the company, and based on it, they make important decisions. As an example, the team sets their own salaries
twice a year.
If you are an experienced mobile developer, looking to extend your architectural skills, you will get a chance to heavily influence our technological stack. You will be working directly with an experienced React Native developer, providing you with frequent feedback. On top of that, you can count on monthly one-on-ones, and biannual 360 feedback sessions. Apply to join us, get to know your potential workmates
, and see for yourself.
We also offer:
100% remote work (or from our office in Lodz or Berlin)
- Salary level: 18 000 - 26 400 PLN net on B2B contract
- Self-setting up your salary twice a year
- Open company financial records (for example, income, expenses, forecast)
- Transparent communication and company documents
Participating in everyday decisions regarding the direction of the company growth
- Opportunity to develop in non-programming fields (project management, customer relations, recruitment, marketing, sales)
- Various benefits (MacBook, co-funding of healthcare package, sports activities, co-work space and English classes, holiday package, etc.)
Get to know us in our recruitment process:
I stage - introductory call with our recruitment team
II stage - a recruitment task and live coding session checking relevant skills; we always provide comprehensive feedback whether the candidate remains in our process or not
III stage - 1-on-1 conversations with various people from the team - cultural fit